Cooperation with Rigensis Bank AS starts with opening a current account.
Current account with the Bank is a convenient and secure way to store funds, receive financial services offered by the Bank and make payments required for support of the commercial activity.
Current account in the Rigensis Bank AS is a multi-currency account, which number complies with the international IBAN standard. Its structure is similar to the Client account identifiers used in other European countries for international payments, and will be recognized on international payment documents in all countries which have introduced the IBAN standard.
Current account is a multi-currency account providing the Client with the following options:
- to operate with funds freely;
- to make payments in any currency available on the account using one current account easily and quickly;
- to conduct foreign exchange transactions, including converting funds at a special rate, including possibility to take currency risk mitigation measures - TOM exchange transactions;
- to make savings, using favorable terms of term deposits;
- to control the balance of funds in the current account at any time and from anywhere in the world, wherever an Internet connection is available.
Learn more about the requirements and the list of documents necessary for private individuals/RoL residents to open an account here.
Learn more about the requirements and the list of documents necessary for private individuals/RoL non-residents to open an account here.
The relevant information is available in the section Documents.
Learn more about Bank tariffs in the section Tariffs.
To open a current account with the Bank, it is necessary to complete Customer Questionnaire and send it to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Upon receipt of the Customer Questionnaire you will be contacted by an employee of the Bank.
Login to Internet Banking