Cooperation with Rigensis Bank AS starts with opening a current account.
Current account with the Bank is a convenient and secure way to store funds, receive financial services offered by the Bank and make payments required for support of the commercial activity. Account number corresponds to the international IBAN standard and will be recognized in the payment documents in all countries that have adopted the IBAN standard.
Current account is a multi-currency account providing the customer with the following options:
- promptly make payments in any currency, using a single account;
- conduct foreign exchange transactions in accordance with the Bank's special exchange rates, including possibility to take currency risk mitigation measures - TOM exchange transactions;
- control the balance of funds in the current account at any time and from anywhere in the world, wherever an Internet connection is available;
- contribute to capital growth, placing it in term deposits in different currencies on favourable terms, such as termination of the contract before the deadline;
- receive interest on cash balances in the current account;
- apply for a short-term loan for working capital financing and for a loan for business development.
Learn more about the requirements and the list of documents necessary for private individuals/RoL residents to open an account here.
Learn more about the requirements and the list of documents necessary for private individuals/RoL non-residents to open an account here.
The relevant information is available in the section Documents.
Learn more about Bank tariffs in the section Tariffs.
To open a current account with the Bank, it is necessary to complete Customer Questionnaire and send it to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Upon receipt of the Customer Questionnaire you will be contacted by an employee of the Bank.
Login to Internet Banking