Rigensis Bank AS offers its clients currency exchange transactions in accordance with client requirements, as well as competitive rates of exchange.
The Bank's clients may carry out exchange transactions both through the Internet bank and by sending an exchange order to the Bank by fax as well as by contacting the Bank's currency exchange dealers on the phone and concluding oral transactions.
The Bank offers the following types of currency exchange transactions:
- TOD (today) – transaction is carried out on the same day that the transaction was concluded;
- TOM (tomorrow) – transaction is carried out on the next working day after it was concluded, according to the currency exchange rate agreed previously;
- SPOT transactions – transaction is carried out on the second working day after the day when the transaction was concluded, according to the currency exchange rate agreed previously;
- Forward transactions – transaction is carried out no sooner than on the third working day (an Agreement on Transactions with Financial Instruments on the Currency Market and Financial pledge agreement has to be entered into);
- SWAP – consists of two opposite currency exchange transactions. Transactions are concluded in the agreed currency pair with different value dates and according to the previously fixed exchange rate (an Agreement on Transactions with Financial Instruments on the Currency Market and Financial pledge agreement has to be entered into);
- if the amount does not exceed EUR 15,000.00, transactions are carried out according to the standard currency exchange rate in the Internet bank.
If the transaction amount exceeds EUR 15,000 (or its equivalent in another currency), contact the dealer by phone at +371 66118877 or +371 66102330 to agree on a specific exchange rate.
The Bank offers only non-cash currency exchange transactions.
You can find currency exchange rates here.
The currency exchange rates shown on the Bank’s website are provided for information only and may be changed during the day. Information on current currency exchange rates is available by calling the telephone number +371 66118877 or +371 66102330;
Login to Internet Banking