To sign an Agreement on investment services and ancillary (non-core) investment services, the Customer should first read the regulatory documents of the Bank related to investment services and ancillary investment services, and confirm in writing acceptance of:
- General Business Consitions;
(Section 6 of the Regulations on Provision of Services for Trading in Financial Instruments)
- Summary of the order execution policy for transactions in financial instruments;
- Order execution policy for financial instruments transactions;
- Policy for the Prevention of Conflicts of Interest in Provision of Investment Services and Ancillary Investment Services;
- Customer Status Determination Policy;
- Information on the Characteristics of Financial Instruments and the Risks Connected with Financial Instruments;
- Customer Complaints and Claims Policy.
- Information on all costs and expenses.
Login to Internet Banking